Sunday 24 April 2011

Valentines Day Poems

Valentines Day Poems can be used to express the feeling of love, care and companionship to your partner in case of a married couple and if they are engaged then these poems can be used to build that everlasting trust and a strong bond of love between the two people. These can also be used to say those unsaid things which are trivial but if said they make a lot of difference.
In this collection, the poems include the ones that can be used to convey the feelings to your beloved ones such as to your father, your mother and other relations. These poems help bring two people together and bind them into a relationship that will last till eternity.

I Loved You
                                                                       I loved you;
                                                             even now I may confess,
                                                 Some embers of my love their fire retain;
                                                   But do not let it cause you more distress,
                                                  I do not want to sadden you again.
                                                Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly
                                                    With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
                                                     So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
                                                      I pray God grant another love you so.

Valentine
                                                                   I am a little Cupid,
                                                              And I come to visit thee,
                                                           To tell you that I love you,
                                                        And to know if you love me.
                                                       And if you'll be my little wife,
                                                       And come along with me,
                                                     I'll take you to a lovely place,
                                                   And pretty flowers you'll see.
                                                And when you have been there a day,
                                                     You'll be a little Cupid,
                                               With no hard lesson-books to learn,
                                                   That are so dull and stupid.
                                                 But, if you will not come and be
                                                       My pretty little wife,
                                                 You'll go straight back to school again,
                                                 With lessons all your life.
            


                

I Love You
                                           I love your lips when they're wet with wine
                                                      And red with a wild desire;
                                                I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
                                                        Lit with a passionate fire.
                                             I love your arms when the warm white flesh
                                                      Touches mine in a fond embrace;
                                                  I love your hari when the strands enmesh
                                                             Your kisses against my face.
                                                             Not for me the cold calm kiss
                                                               Of a virgin's bloodless love;
                                                             Not for me the saint's white bliss,
                                                            Nor the heart of a spotless dove.
                                                     But give me the love that so freely gives
                                                         And laughs at the whole world's blame,
                                                  With your body so young and warm in my arms,
                                                              It sets my poor heart aflame.
                                                  So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,
                                                             Still fragrant with ruby wine,
                                                        And say with a fervor born of the South
                                                                 That your body and soul are mine.
                                                           Clasp me close in your warm young arms,
                                                             While the pale stars shine above,
                                                        And we'll live our whole young lives away
                                                                        In the joys of a living love

                                                        I love your lips when they're wet with wine
                                                                     And red with a wild desire;
                                                             I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
                                                                       Lit with a passionate fire.
                                                     I love your arms when the warm white flesh
                                                               Touches mine in a fond embrace;
                                                   I love your hari when the strands enmesh
                                                                Your kisses against my face.
                                                               Not for me the cold calm kiss
                                                               Of a virgin's bloodless love;
                                                             Not for me the saint's white bliss,
                                                            Nor the heart of a spotless dove.
                                                      But give me the love that so freely gives
                                                        And laughs at the whole world's blame,
                                                 With your body so young and warm in my arms,
                                                             It sets my poor heart aflame.
                                                  So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,
                                                             Still fragrant with ruby wine,
                                                    And say with a fervor born of the South
                                                       That your body and soul are mine.
                                                     Clasp me close in your warm young arms,
                                                           While the pale stars shine above,
                                                      And we'll live our whole young lives away
                                                                  In the joys of a living love

No comments:

Post a Comment