Monday 25 April 2011

Poem list

My Gift

  It’s my gift.
What if I don’t want to give it to you?
What if I’m waiting for a special day?
A special night.
A special someone.
It’s my gift.
How dare you tell me to give it to him!
Or to him.
Or even him.
It’s my gift.
No! I am not being hard.
And hell no, I haven’t switch the other way.
I just want to wait.
Is that such a crime?
It’s my gift.
But when I do give my gift.
It will be special.
It will be magnificent.
It will be magical.
Because it’s mine…it’s my gift


 Extra Sense
  I see dead people,
Everywhere,
In the church steeple,
Even in the air.

They float around me,
And in the trees,
Making my life,
Like a horrible breeze.

They died on a rock,
Out at sea,
Or while fixing a clock,
On their rickety knees.

I kind of feel bad,
To see them so sad,
Without their family,
Or the lives they had.

Sometimes they are scary,
But then I see,
They are people...
Just like me 



Brother of Mine
  Love is one thing,
Friendship is another,
Put them together,
And you've got a brother.

Brothers may act mean,
But inside they're sweet.
They eat refried beans,
And a lot of meat.

They might push you,
Off the swing,
But they'll pay their dues,
When you hide all the food.

He'll be your best friend,
Until the end.
You've got to love him,
Come on, he's your brother! 


Love is a pretty tulip

  Orfeus follows dilligently his transcendental destiny,

To the populous city,

He is found in the midst by your love

Come satisfy this longing for your heart.

This efimeral beauty is like the song I dare to sing.
,
Its spirit, dares to play at waltzing over the ruins of history

To render homage to love/

So its pretty flowers of diverse colours can impress you in peace.

As if they were clouds

That obstructed his travels through the universe,

Hypnotized by the cristaline river,

Which leads to a beautifull landscape,

Orpheus thinks he sees paradise,


love opens an inner eye, and he follows blindly.on a golden path.








Two kinds of me

There are two kinds of me,
One dark kind which no other but me can see.
I'm not a human being;
this dark kind of me is viciously mean.
I'm pushy, dumb, and hateful,
But worst of all I'm very ungrateful.
When this kind of me is to start,
It's hard to stop because I pull things apart.
I'm as mean as a bull,
And my heart is as black as coal.
the light kind of me,
Mostly defeats the dark and ugly.
The light kind of me,
Is very brave and lovely.
My light kind is as radiant as the sun,
That's why when it's on I have so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment