Sunday 26 June 2011

My Addiction

Insides burning with a feeling to relieve.
Its a stranger from my past and its happily received.
And its only an addiction if its changing to a need.
But its never been a problem, its the reason that i breathe.
And im moving past my problems to wherever that i please.
And my mood should show my heart is no longer on my sleeve.
But my love isnt forgotten, im just constantly deceived.
And im looking for a patch, or a feeling of relief.
But its great to know the things i never have to go through.
With all the problems in the world its finally got the girls too.
Its a shame to fear love but when your looking from my view.
Love has a way of showing its true colors like you knew.
And, amazing as a topic worth discussing on a queue.
But im talking to a million but it reaches just a few.
But the ones that turn away will see the truth like it was new.
But i tried to tell them once before it could be proven true.
All this time, alone time has been the only kind of cure.
And at first i was confused but thanks to time i know im sure.
Im an addict with a problem only lovers can secure.
And as an addict, by myself, makes it harder to endure.
To go on with this life when its broken seems impure.
Im a vessel thats been shaped to be living but unsure.
But my heart, always a whole, is the promise reassured.
Without the constant heartbreak and all the constant amours.
It has me feeling like its me when i was never insecure.
But now ive gotten older and im trying out mature.
Im not the problem, its the world and the problems that occur.
My addictions count my blessings when im referred to as yours.
And i live for the moment now that freedom means explore.
To be loved was my addiction and it holds me back no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment